International Applicants

To study one of our dual degree programmes as an international applicant three steps need to be taken:

  • Partner Company:
    To join a Dual Study Programme of StudiumPlus you first of all need to find a place with a partner company that employs you as dual student. This can be one of our current partner companies or a new company prepared to join the CCD, the association uniting all our partner companies. Many companies offer their places on our German website. Once you have been offered a place the company will nominate you as a student with us. It is not possible to enroll yourself with us directly without a partner company.
  • University Entrance Qualification:
    Unless you have completed a German Abitur we will need to ensure that you are eligible for admission to your chosen degree. Please note, that StudiumPlus applications DO NOT go through Uni Assist! Please send us a copy of your university entrance qualification and we will check the eligibility.
  • Language Skills:
    All our degrees are taught in German. To study with us you need to prove your German language skills. A list of accepted tests and the required level can be accessed on the THM International Office Website.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.